Dear Potential Speaker:
Thank you for your interest in The Women’s PowerStrategy™ Conference 2013. Our mission is to gather together leaders from diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise who join forces “to educate and inspire women of all ages to believe and invest in their own talent, skills, and potential.”
Our speakers are all experts in their fields who volunteer their time by either being on a panel or conducting an individual session and then taking the time to answer questions and speak with our attendees. All speakers are also invited to attend the after conference reception with a personal guest. Speakers will have breakfast and lunch courtesy of the conference committee, as well as a table at the event if they wish to display or sell their materials. Speakers are also entitled to invite one guest to attend the conference for free. At the 2013 conference, there will also be a bookseller who will handle any book sales if speakers have books they do not wish to sell themselves.
In 2013 our conference will be held on June 15, from 9- 5 p.m. at Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, in beautiful Sonoma County, the heart of Wine Country. Our V.I.P cocktail reception will be held in the reception room at the center after the main conference. The reception is an opportunity to meet with the many interesting and influential people who attend and speak at our conference.
This year our goal is to not only sponsor teenage girls to attend the conference, but several adult women who may otherwise not be able to attend. Because we aim to educate and inspire, we work diligently over several months to find the best speakers who fit in with our conference’s mission. Last year we were honored to have 36 wonderful speakers for our conference sessions and panels. (Our keynote speaker was Chair of the California Arts Council, Malissa Shriver who spoke on Women and Vulnerability. )
If you are interested in speaking at the 2013 conference, please submit to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Speaker Proposal” in the subject line the following:
- your bio
- an outline of your 40-45 minute talk, (the sessions are 50 minutes each, but we recommend you leave time for questions) and how you believe this presentation will inspire and educate women. Topics can be on any range of subjects from Finance to Technology to Relationships to Personal Best and more. For some idea of what we’re looking for, visit the conference website and click on 2012 Conference Schedule and 2012 Conference Speakers to get some ideas.
Please include in your proposal:
1) video links to your presentations (if any)
2) publications (if any) including publisher’s name and date of publication along with the ISBN number(s)
3) current position and where you live (State or Country)
4) any awards or press mentions you may have
5) Links to any websites and blogs you may have
6) And finally, previous conferences at which you have spoken
If you are selected as one of our speakers, you will be notified via email within one month of your submission. Speakers submissions are now open and will close as of January 31, 2013.
Thank you so much for your interest in our conference. Let’s all look forward to another rewarding event for women of all ages!
With warmest regards and many thanks from all of us on the WPSC 2013 Team,
Founder, The Women’s PowerStrategy™ Conference
The Women’s PowerStrategy™ Conference
Team Members and Volunteers